Jefferson Academy School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Jefferson Academy School District serving 569 students in Kaysville, Utah.
- Minority enrollment is 12% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Utah state average of 25%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 17:1 is less than the state average of 23:1.
Jefferson Academy School District (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Kaysville Jefferson Academy 1425 S Angel St
Kaysville, UT 84037
Grades: K-6 | 569 students
|School District Name||Jefferson Academy School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||569 students|
|# of Teachers||34 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
|# of Male Students||277 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||292 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||1 students|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||4 students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||29 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||12 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||499 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||5 students|
|% of Hawaiian Students|
|# of Two or more races Students||19 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||111|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||92|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||91|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||97|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||68|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||62|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||48|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Jefferson Academy School District, which is ranked within the top 10% of all 140 school districts in Utah (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of % has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (UT)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $4,284 in this school district is less than the state average of $5,599. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $4,542 is less than the state average of $6,122. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (UT)|
|Total Revenue||$3 MM||$3 MM|
|Spending||$4 MM||$4 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$4,284||$5,599|
|Spending / Student||$4,542||$6,122|
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.