Weilenmann Of Discovery School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Weilenmann Of Discovery School District serving 605 students in Park City, Utah.
- Minority enrollment is 7% of the student body (majority Asian), which is less than the Utah state average of 25%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 19:1 is less than the state average of 23:1.
Weilenmann Of Discovery School District (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Park City Weilenmann School Of Discovery 4199 W Kilby Road
Park City, UT 84098
Grades: K-8 | 605 students
|School District Name||Weilenmann Of Discovery School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||605 students|
|# of Teachers||32 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
|# of Male Students||313 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||292 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||16 students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||2 students|
|% Hispanic Students||n/a|
|# of Black Students||8 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||564 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||2 students|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||13 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||65|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||64|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||74|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||68|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||82|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||74|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||64|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||72|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||42|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Weilenmann Of Discovery School District, which is ranked within the top 20% of all 140 school districts in Utah (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of % has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (UT)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.