Utica Junior High School
- Utica Junior High School's student population of 263 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 18 teachers has grown by 20% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||263 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Utica Junior High School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has decreased from 18:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (OH)|
|Overall School Rank||#2330 out of 3,224 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||North Fork Local School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Utica Utica Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 458 students
367 Church Street
Utica, OH 43080
(740)892-2551 0.0 K-6 458
- Utica Utica High School Grades: 9-12 | 439 students
260 N Jefferson St
Utica, OH 43080
(740)892-2855 0.0 9-12 439
- Newark Newton Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 414 students
6645 Mount Vernon Rd
Newark, OH 43055
(740)745-5982 6.0 K-6 414
- Mount Vernon Twin Oak Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 387 students
8888 Martinsburg Rd
Mount Vernon, OH 43050
(740)393-5970 8.8 PK-5 387
- Johnstown Northridge High School Grades: 9-12 | 414 students
6066 Johnstown Utica Rd
Johnstown, OH 43031
(740)967-6651 9.2 9-12 414
Learn about the education reform that is currently making its way through the Louisiana state legislature and the teacher protests that have arisen as a result.
Learn more about the growing prevalence of female bulling and how public schools are managing the important issues.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.