Vail Elementary School
- Vail Elementary School's student population of 521 students has declined by 11% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 21 teachers has declined by 12% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||521 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Vail Elementary School is ranked within the top 50% of all 9,602 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#3818 out of 9602 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Temecula Valley Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Temecula Temecula Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 621 students
41951 Moraga Rd.
Temecula, CA 92591
(951) 695-7130 0.6 K-5 621
- Ontario Valiant Academy Of Los Angeles Grades: K-12 | 1,251 student
32248 Crown Valley Rd.
Ontario, CA 91764
(909) 287-3487 0.9 K-12 1,251
- Temecula Margarita Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 872 students
30600 Margarita Rd.
Temecula, CA 92591
(951) 695-7370 1.0 6-8 872
- Temecula Temecula Valley High School Grades: 9-12 | 2,898 students
31555 Rancho Vista Rd.
Temecula, CA 92592
(951) 695-7300 1.1 9-12 2,898
In light of an upcoming study on Montessori education in South Carolina, as well as the growing popularity of the Montessori Method in public charter schools, we’ll take a look at the principles behind Montessori education and whether it is an effective method for preparing some students for the professional world or higher education.
Across the nation, city mayors have increased their role and control over the local public school system. Learn about the controversies and the ramifications of mayoral control.
In light of all the finger-pointing occurring in the education reform movement, we’ll look at the good and bad of teachers unions – and whether these organizations really work in favor of students and/or teachers.