Vail Ranch Middle School
- Grades: 6-8
- Enrollment: 934 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 25:1
- Minority Enrollment: 56%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 20% in CA
- Math Proficiency: 61% (Top 20%)
- Reading Proficiency: 63% (Top 30%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Vail Ranch Middle School's ranking?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
61% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while 63% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
How many students attend Vail Ranch Middle School?
934 students attend Vail Ranch Middle School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
44% of Vail Ranch Middle School students are White, 30% of students are Hispanic, 11% of students are Two or more races, 10% of students are Asian, 3% of students are Black, 1% of students are American Indian, and 1% of students are Hawaiian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Vail Ranch Middle School?
Vail Ranch Middle School has a student ration of 25:1, which is higher than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Vail Ranch Middle School offer ?
Vail Ranch Middle School offers enrollment in grades 6-8
Review Vail Ranch Middle School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities