Valleyview Elementary School
- Valleyview Elementary School's student population of 785 students has grown by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 47 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||785 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||47 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Valleyview Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has increased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall School Rank||#549 out of 3,601 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Polk School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Highland City Highland City Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 438 students
5355 9th Street Se
Highland City, FL 33846
(863)648-3540 1.7 PK-5 438
- Lakeland Scott Lake Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 797 students
1140 County Road 540a E
Lakeland, FL 33813
(863)648-3520 2.2 PK-5 797
- Lakeland Highlands Grove Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 795 students
4510 Lakeland Highlands Rd
Lakeland, FL 33813
(863)648-3002 2.3 PK-5 795
- Bartow Spessard L Holland Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 791 students
2342 Ef Griffin Rd
Bartow, FL 33830
(863)648-3031 2.4 PK-5 791
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn more about the growing prevalence of female bulling and how public schools are managing the important issues.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.