Van-far Elementary School
- Van-far Elementary School's student population of 311 students has declined by 19% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 26 teachers has declined by 10% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||311 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Van-far Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has decreased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MO)|
|Overall School Rank||#1416 out of 2,073 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Van-far R-i School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Vandalia Women's East Region Trtmt Center
1101 E Hwy 54
Vandalia, MO 63382
(573)594-6686 2.4 n/a n/a
- Laddonia Community Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 142 students
35063 Hwy Bb
Laddonia, MO 63352
(855)708-7567 12.2 PK-5 142
- Center Mark Twain Junior High School Grades: 6-8 | 176 students
21622 Hwy 19
Center, MO 63436
(573)267-3397 13.8 6-8 176
- Wellsville Wellsville Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 220 students
900 Burlington Rd
Wellsville, MO 63384
(573)684-2047 15.7 PK-6 220
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.