Vaughn Occupational High School
- Vaughn Occupational High School's student population of 201 students has declined by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 21 teachers has declined by 19% over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||201 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Vaughn Occupational High School's student:teacher ratio of 10:1 has increased from 8:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IL)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||11-19%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||16:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||City of Chicago SD 299 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chicago Prussing Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 701 students
4650 N Menard Ave
Chicago, IL 60630
(773)534-3460 0.5 PK-8 701
- Chicago Beaubien Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 1097 students
5025 N Laramie Ave
Chicago, IL 60630
(773)534-3500 0.9 PK-8 1097
- Chicago Gray Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 1220 students
3730 N Laramie Ave
Chicago, IL 60641
(773)534-3520 0.9 PK-8 1220
- Chicago Smyser Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 990 students
4310 N Melvina Ave
Chicago, IL 60634
(773)534-3711 0.9 PK-8 990
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.