05156 Vermont Public High Schools
- For the 2020-21 school year, there are 2 public high schools in 05156, Vermont, serving 403 students.
- Public high schools in zipcode 05156 have an average math proficiency score of 17% (versus the Vermont public high school average of 34%), and reading proficiency score of 52% (versus the 52% statewide average). High schools in 05156, Vermont have an average ranking of 4/10, which is in the bottom 50% of Vermont public high schools.
- Public high school in zipcode 05156 have a Graduation Rate of 77%, which is less than the Vermont average of 85%.
- The school with highest graduation rate is Springfield High School, with 75-79% graduation rate. Read more about public school graduation rate statistics in Vermont or national school graduation rate statistics.
- Minority enrollment is 5% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Vermont public high school average of 10% (majority Asian and Black).
- The student:teacher ratio of 11:1 is equal to the Vermont public high school average of 11:1.
05156, VT Public High Schools (2020-21)
Learn about whether or not public school students are prepared to enter into the "real world" upon graduation, and how schools are changing their curriculum to meet changing economic needs.
Many school districts are hiking up the price of school lunches this year. We’ll take a look at some of the reasons for the trend, including the child nutritional bill that President Obama signed into law last year.
There is no denying that being a public school teacher has its challenges, but some are more apparent than others. Keep reading to learn about the top ten challenges facing public school teachers this year.