05156 Vermont Public Middle Schools
- For the 2020-21 school year, there is 1 public middle school in 05156, Vermont, serving 254 students.
- Public middle school in zipcode 05156 have an average math proficiency score of 22% (versus the Vermont public middle school average of 39%), and reading proficiency score of 32% (versus the 51% statewide average). Middle schools in 05156, Vermont have an average ranking of 1/10, which is in the bottom 50% of Vermont public middle schools.
- Minority enrollment is 6% of the student body (majority Black and Hispanic), which is less than the Vermont public middle school average of 8% (majority Hispanic and Black).
- The student:teacher ratio of 10:1 is less than the Vermont public middle school average of 11:1.
05156, VT Public Middle Schools (2020-21)
- School (Math and Reading Proficiency) Location Grades Students
- Riverside School 13 Fairgrounds Road
Springfield, VT 05156
Grades: 6-8 | 254 students
Learn about whether or not public school students are prepared to enter into the "real world" upon graduation, and how schools are changing their curriculum to meet changing economic needs.
Many school districts are hiking up the price of school lunches this year. We’ll take a look at some of the reasons for the trend, including the child nutritional bill that President Obama signed into law last year.
There is no denying that being a public school teacher has its challenges, but some are more apparent than others. Keep reading to learn about the top ten challenges facing public school teachers this year.