- The student population of 296 students has declined by 17% over five years.
- The teacher population of 17 teachers has declined by 10% over five years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||296 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has decreased from 19:1 over five years.
- The school's diversity score of 0.10 is less than the state average of 0.27. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Vestaburg Community s School District's student population of 594 students has decreased by 16% over five years.
- The district's graduation rate of 67% has decreased from 85% over five years.
- The revenue/student of $9,895 in this district is less than the state average of $13,282. The district revenue/student has grown by 37% over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $9,650 is less than the state average of $13,147. The district spending/student has declined by 24% over four years.
|School District Name||Vestaburg Community s School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||594||760|
|District Total Revenue||$7 MM||$10 MM|
|District Spending||$7 MM||$10 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$9,895||$13,282|
|District Spending / Student||$9,650||$13,147|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
The nearest high school is West Michigan Virtual - Edmore/montabella/vestaburg High School (6.2 miles away)
The nearest middle school is Isd/local Center Programs (10.8 miles away)
The nearest elementary school is Vestaburg Community Elementary School (0 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
VestaburgVestaburg Community Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-6 | 298 students
7188 Avenue B
Vestaburg, MI 48891
EdmoreWest Michigan Virtual - Edmore/montabella/vestaburg High SchoolGrades: 9-12 | 65 students
1104 East Main St
Edmore, MI 48829
WinnWinn Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-5 | 147 students
P.o. Box 338
Winn, MI 48896
ShepherdMorey Montessori Public School AcademyGrades: PK-8 | 135 students
418 West Blanchard Rd
Shepherd, MI 48883
Carson CityCarson City-crystal Alternative AcademyGrades: 9-12 | 38 students
115 East Main St
Carson City, MI 48811
April 22, 2017
Police departments on public school campuses have played a major role in reducing violent crime and the speed limit. Unfortunately, they are also fighting an uphill battle against budget cuts.
April 22, 2017
Which states have the most diverse public schools? We analyze our data to find how much diversity truly exists on public school campuses. Learn about the varying levels of school diversity in regions around the nation, as well as the benefits derived from ethnic diversity in schools.
April 21, 2017
Children are reading less and less in this country, and the effects of that are showing in their performance in school. However, there are a variety of ways parents can encourage their children to read – and hopefully to love reading!