Vista Del Valle Elementary School
- Vista Del Valle Elementary School's student population of 335 students has grown by 12% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 13 teachers has grown by 18% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||335 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Vista Del Valle Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 26:1 has decreased from 27:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#2436 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||26:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Claremont Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Claremont San Antonio High (Continuation School) Grades: 9-12 | 82 students
125 W. San Jose Ave.
Claremont, CA 91711
(909)398-0316 0.4 9-12 82
- Pomona Allison Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 301 students
1011 Russell Pl.
Pomona, CA 91767
(909)397-4556 0.8 K-6 301
- Pomona Montvue Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 240 students
1440 San Bernardino Ave.
Pomona, CA 91767
(909)397-4655 0.8 K-6 240
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.