Quick Stats (2023)
- Grades: Prekindergarten-9
- Enrollment: 627 students
- Minority Enrollment: 54%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in UT
- Math Proficiency: 29% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 32% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), UT Dept. of Education
Vista School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Utah for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Vista School's ranking?
Vista School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Utah for: Most diverse schools (Top 5%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
29% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 39% UT state average), while 32% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 43% UT state average).
How many students attend Vista School?
627 students attend Vista School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
46% of Vista School students are White, 36% of students are Hispanic, 6% of students are Hawaiian, 5% of students are Asian, 4% of students are Black, 2% of students are Two or more races, and 1% of students are American Indian.
What grades does Vista School offer ?
Vista School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-9
What school district is Vista School part of?
Vista School is part of Granite School District.
Review Vista School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities