Walt Disney Elementary School
- Walt Disney Elementary School's student population of 555 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 27 teachers has declined by 6% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||555 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Walt Disney Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 21:1 has increased from 19:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MO)|
|Overall School Rank||#623 out of 2,073 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||SPRINGFIELD R-XII School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Springfield Cowden Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 291 students
2927 S Kimbrough
Springfield, MO 65807
(417)523-3500 1.7 PK-5 291
- Springfield Field Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 414 students
Springfield, MO 65804
(417)523-4800 1.8 K-5 414
- Springfield Horace Mann Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 390 students
3745 S Broadway
Springfield, MO 65807
(417)523-4400 1.8 PK-5 390
- Springfield Cherokee Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 877 students
420 E Farm Rd 182
Springfield, MO 65810
(417)523-7200 2.0 6-8 877
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.