Warner High School
- School Type: Alternative school
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 11 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 11:1
- Minority Enrollment: 34%
- Graduation Rate: <50% (Top 1% in CA)
- Math Proficiency: <50% (Top 1%)
- Reading Proficiency: <50% (Top 1%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
<50% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 37% CA state average), while <50% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 48% CA state average).
What is the graduation rate of Warner High School?
The graduation rate of Warner High School is 50%, which is lower than the California state average of 84%.
How many students attend Warner High School?
11 students attend Warner High School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
66% of Warner High School students are White, 20% of students are Hispanic, and 11% of students are Asian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Warner High School?
Warner High School has a student ration of 11:1, which is lower than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Warner High School offer ?
Warner High School offers enrollment in grades 9-12
Review Warner High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities