Olympic Educational Service District 114 School District
- For the 2020 school year, there are 2 public schools in Olympic Educational Service District 114 School District, serving 27 students.
- public school in Olympic Educational Service District 114 School District have a diversity score of 0.49, which is less than the Washington public school average of 0.64.
- Minority enrollment is 30% of the student body (majority Black and Hispanic), which is less than the Washington public school average of 46% (majority Hispanic).
- The student:teacher ratio of 0:1 is less than the Washington public school average of 18:1.
|School District Name||Olympic Educational Service District 114 School District|
|School District Website||http://www.oesd.wednet.edu|
|School District Phone Number||(360)479-0993|
|School District Grades Offered||08 - 12|
|2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||This State (WA)|
|# of Schools||2 Schools||2,435 Schools|
|# of Students||27 Students||1,112,435 Students|
|# of Teachers||n/a||60,269 Teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||n/a||18:1|
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (WA)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≥50%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||≥50%|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||1 Student||15,622 Students|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||n/a||85,396 Students|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||2 Students||257,984 Students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||2 Students||48,441 Students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||19 Students||603,896 Students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||1 Student||12,141 Students|
|% of Hawaiian Students|
|# of Two or more races Students||2 Students||88,955 Students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-||15,754|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||-||81,110|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||-||83,006|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||-||83,225|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||-||85,737|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||-||87,520|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||-||86,815|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||-||84,097|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-||82,192|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||1||81,964|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||5||83,278|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||8||82,294|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||6||83,363|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||7||92,080|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-||-|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $296,280 is higher than the state average of $15,382. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $166,880 is higher than the state average of $13,509. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||This State (WA)|
|Total Revenue||$15 MM||$12 MM|
|Spending||$8 MM||$11 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$296,280||$15,382|
|Spending / Student||$166,880||$13,509|
Olympic Educational Service District 114 School District Public Schools (2020)
What is the best way to evaluate the quality of a public high school? Learn about the data available that helps parents choose a high school based upon how well their graduates perform in college.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.