Reardan-Edwall School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 2 public schools managed by Reardan-Edwall School District serving 571 students in Reardan, Washington.
- Minority enrollment is 13% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Washington state average of 45%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 18:1 is less than the state average of 19:1.
|School District Name||Reardan-Edwall School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||571 students|
|# of Teachers||31 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
|# of Male Students||270 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||301 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||22 students|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||24 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||n/a|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||495 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||30 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||4|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||43|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||34|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||39|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||35|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||50|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||42|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||39|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||60|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||35|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||57|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||39|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||50|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||44|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Reardan-Edwall School District, which is ranked within the top 30% of all 293 school districts in Washington (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 90% has decreased from 90-94% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (WA)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $11,747 in this school district is less than the state average of $14,981. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $11,070 is less than the state average of $13,157. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (WA)|
|Total Revenue||$7 MM||$12 MM|
|Spending||$7 MM||$11 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$11,747||$14,981|
|Spending / Student||$11,070||$13,157|
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.