Watertown-mayer Middle School
- Watertown-mayer Middle School's student population of 361 students has declined by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 21 teachers has declined by 8% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||361 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Watertown-mayer Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MN)|
|Overall School Rank||#135 out of 1,784 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||WATERTOWN-MAYER PUBLIC SCHOOL DIST. School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Watertown Watertown-mayer Primary School Grades: PK-K | 136 students
313 Angel Ave Nw
Watertown, MN 55388
(952)955-0200 0.6 PK-K 136
- Watertown Watertown-mayer Elementary School Grades: 1-5 | 604 students
500 Paul Ave
Watertown, MN 55388
(952)955-0300 1.6 1-5 604
- Delano Delano Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 954 students
678 Tiger Dr
Delano, MN 55328
(763)972-3365 6.7 PK-4 954
- Montrose Montrose Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 342 students
100 Se 2nd St
Montrose, MN 55363
(763)682-8345 7.2 PK-5 342
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.