Watkins Glen Elementary School
- Watkins Glen Elementary School's student population of 570 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 45 teachers has grown by 7% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||570 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||45 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Watkins Glen Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NY)|
|Overall School Rank||#2866 out of 4,239 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||WATKINS GLEN CENTRAL SCHOOL DISTRICT School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Watkins Glen Watkins Glen Central High School Grades: 7-12 | 510 students
301 12th St
Watkins Glen, NY 14891
(607)535-3210 0.2 7-12 510
- Montour Falls B C Cate Elementary School Grades: PK-3 | 200 students
262 Canal St
Montour Falls, NY 14865
(607)535-7267 2.6 PK-3 200
- Odessa Howard A Hanlon Elementary School Grades: 3-6 | 213 students
300 College Ave
Odessa, NY 14869
(607)594-3341 4.6 3-6 213
- Bradford Bradford Central School Grades: PK-12 | 281 students
2820 Rt 226
Bradford, NY 14815
(607)583-4616 11.6 PK-12 281
- Dundee Dundee Elementary School Grades: PK-11 | 398 students
55 Water St
Dundee, NY 14837
(607)243-5535 12.1 PK-11 398
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.