Watts Elementary School
- Watts Elementary School's student population of 639 students has declined by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 40 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||639 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||40 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Watts Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has decreased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#1914 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||SCHERTZ-CIBOLO-U CITY ISD School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Schertz Byron P Steele Ii High School Grades: 9-12 | 2296 students
Schertz, TX 78154
(210)619-4000 2.1 9-12 2296
- Marion Marion High School Grades: 9-12 | 449 students
Marion, TX 78124
(830)914-2803 2.8 9-12 449
- Cibolo Dobie J High School Grades: 7-8 | 1184 students
395 W Borgfeld Rd
Cibolo, TX 78108
(210)619-4100 3.0 7-8 1184
- Cibolo Barbara Jordan Intermediate School Grades: 5-6 | 686 students
515 Thistle Creek Dr
Cibolo, TX 78108
(210)619-4250 4.0 5-6 686
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.