Waynedale High School
- The student population of 335 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||335 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
- The school's diversity scoreThe chance that two students selected at random would be members of a different ethnic group. Scored from 0 to 1, a diversity score closer to 1 indicates a more diverse student body. of 0.06 is less than the state average of 0.46. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Southeast Local School District's student population of 1,426 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The district's graduation rate of 96% has increased from 78% over five years.
- The revenue/student of $11,653 in this district is less than the state average of $11,970. The district revenue/student has declined by 11% over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $11,627 is higher than the state average of $11,436. The district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four years.
|School District Name||Southeast Local School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||1,426||909|
|District Total Revenue||$17 MM||$12 MM|
|District Spending||$17 MM||$12 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$11,653||$11,970|
|District Spending / Student||$11,627||$11,436|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Apple CreekJohn R Lea Middle SchoolGrades: 7-8 | 209 students
9130 Dover Rd
Apple Creek, OH 44606
- Apple CreekApple Creek Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-6 | 402 students
173 W Main St
Apple Creek, OH 44606
- Fredericksburg Fredericksburg Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-6 | 168 students
Po Box 249
Fredericksburg, OH 44627
- WoosterFranklin Township Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-6 | 138 students
2060 E Moreland Rd
Wooster, OH 44691
- Mount EatonMount Eaton Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-6 | 163 students
Po Box 268
Mount Eaton, OH 44659
This school is great!!! The academics are wonderful and the teachers are very good. The music program is good although the numbers are a little low this year. The sports and other activities are available and educational. The entire extracirricular program is supported by the school. The buildings are a little small and old but the district is currently working on that. A new security system was installed this year and is doing it's job well. The parents are involved in the P.T.O and through a lot of other wyd. I'm a freshnam there and I absolutley love it. = )
- Posted by Student/Alumni - wdfet