- Weimar Hills's student population of 408 students has grown by 141% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 19 teachers has grown by 171% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 4-8|
|Total Students||408 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Weimar Hills's student:teacher ratio of 21:1 has decreased from 25:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#2408 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Placer Hills Union Elementary School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Colfax Core Placer Charter Grades: K-12 | 393 students
1033 S. Auburn St.
Colfax, CA 95713
(530)346-8340 3.8 K-12 393
- Colfax Colfax Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 312 students
24825 Ben Taylor Rd.
Colfax, CA 95713
(530)346-2202 4.2 K-8 312
- Meadow Vista Sierra Hills Elementary School Grades: K-3 | 313 students
16505 Placer Hills Rd.
Meadow Vista, CA 95722
(530)878-9473 4.5 K-3 313
Research shows that students of color face a disproportionate number of disciplinary actions in U.S. public schools. Learn about these disparities, as well as the policies that fuel them. Also learn about suggested measures to address this problem.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.