Wellton Elementary School
- Wellton Elementary School's student population of 204 students has declined by 25% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 13 teachers has declined by 18% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||204 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Wellton Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has decreased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AZ)|
|Overall School Rank||#1433 out of 1,842 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||19:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Wellton Elementary School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Wellton Antelope Union High School Grades: 9-12 | 231 students
9168 South Ave 36 East
Wellton, AZ 85356
(928)785-4041 7.0 9-12 231
- Roll Mohawk Valley School Grades: PK-8 | 176 students
5151 S. Avenue 39e
Roll, AZ 85347
(928)785-4942 11.4 PK-8 176
- Yuma James D Price School Grades: PK-5 | 75 students
1010 Barranca Road Yuma Provi
Yuma, AZ 85365
(928)329-4279 18.7 PK-5 75
- Yuma Stedy- Gila Ridge High School Satellite Grades: 9-12
7150 E 24th Street
Yuma, AZ 85364
(928)373-1182 21.5 9-12 n/a
- Winterhaven Bill M. Manes High School Grades: 9-12 | 27 students
676 Baseline Rd.
Winterhaven, CA 92283
(760)572-0095 27.2 9-12 27
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.