Wes-del Elementary School
- Wes-del Elementary School's student population of 375 students has grown by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 27 teachers has grown by 22% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||375 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Wes-del Elementary School is ranked within the top 50% of all 1,762 schools in Indiana (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IN)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#823 out of 1762 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Wes-Del Community Schools School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest high school, middle school and elementary school to Wes-del Elementary School is Wes-del Middle/senior High School (2.5 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Gaston Wes-del Preschool Grades: PK | 12 students
201 Elm Street
Gaston, IN 47342
(765) 358-3335 0.2 PK 12
- Gaston Wes-del Middle/senior High School Grades: 6-12 | 496 students
10000 N Cr 600 W
Gaston, IN 47342
(765) 358-4091 2.5 6-12 496
- Muncie Royerton Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 615 students
1401 E Royerton Rd
Muncie, IN 47303
(765) 282-2044 7.5 K-5 615
- Summitville Summitville School Grades: PK-6 | 263 students
405 E Mill St
Summitville, IN 46070
(765) 536-2875 7.9 PK-6 263
- Eaton Eaton Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 272 students
200 N E Union St
Eaton, IN 47338
(765) 396-3301 8.0 K-5 272
A generous Michigan teen was growing his hair long to donate to Locks of Love, but was suspended from school as a result. Was this the right cut? We’ll discuss both side of the issue.
A recent ruling by the U.S. Supreme Court bans public school use by churches outside of normal school hours, and we’ll take a look at both sides of this issue.
Learn about whether charter schools or traditional public schools are enjoying better academic performance amongst their students. What do the test results reveal?