Wes-del Elementary School
- Wes-del Elementary School's student population of 356 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 26 teachers has grown by 18% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||356 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Wes-del Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has decreased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IN)|
|Overall School Rank||#805 out of 1,767 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Wes-Del Community s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Gaston Wes-del Middle/senior High School Grades: 6-12 | 461 students
10000 N Cr 600 W
Gaston, IN 47342
(765)358-4091 2.5 6-12 461
- Muncie Mitchell Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 219 students
2809 W Purdue Ave
Muncie, IN 47304
(765)747-5413 7.4 K-5 219
- Muncie Royerton Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 574 students
1401 E Royerton Rd
Muncie, IN 47303
(765)282-2044 7.5 K-5 574
- Summitville Summitville School Grades: PK-6 | 264 students
405 E Mill St
Summitville, IN 46070
(765)536-2875 7.9 PK-6 264
- Eaton Eaton Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 270 students
200 N E Union St
Eaton, IN 47338
(765)396-3301 8.0 K-5 270
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.