West End Elementary School
- West End Elementary School's student population of 157 students has grown by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 12 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||157 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- West End Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has increased from 12:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#4802 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||85-89%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||85-89%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Bellville Isd School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Columbus Columbus Alternative School New Ulm Campus Grades: 4-12 | 41 students
7674 Pechacek Rd
Columbus, TX 78934
(979)732-5704 4.4 4-12 41
- Fayetteville Fayetteville Schools Grades: PK-12 | 240 students
618 Rusk St
Fayetteville, TX 78940
(979)378-4242 11.7 PK-12 240
- Round Top Round Top-carmine Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 157 students
608 N Washington
Round Top, TX 78954
(979)249-3200 13.5 PK-6 157
- Bellville Spicer Alter Ed Center Grades: 5-12
822 W Meyer
Bellville, TX 77418
(979)865-7095 14.0 5-12 n/a
- Brenham Pride Academy Grades: 9-12 | 35 students
1301 S Market
Brenham, TX 77833
(979)277-3890 14.6 9-12 35
Did your child's school make the list? We cover the latest Blue Ribbon Schools awards given by Education Secretary Arne Duncan.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.