Western Wayne Middle School
- Western Wayne Middle School's student population of 419 students has declined by 11% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 36 teachers has declined by 5% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||419 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||36 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Western Wayne Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (PA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1784 out of 2,835 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Western Wayne SD School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lake Ariel Evergreen Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 554 students
739 Easton Turnpike
Lake Ariel, PA 18436
(800)321-9973 5.4 PK-5 554
- Waymart Wilson Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 302 students
74 Belmont St
Waymart, PA 18472
(800)321-9973 5.6 PK-5 302
- Lake Ariel Jefferson Elementary School Grades: K-3 | 298 students
825 Lions Rd
Lake Ariel, PA 18436
(570)689-2656 7.7 K-3 298
- Jermyn Lakeland El School - Mayfield Campus Grades: K-6 | 311 students
501 Linden St
Jermyn, PA 18433
(570)876-2950 7.8 K-6 311
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.