Westmont High School
Westmont High School places among the top 20% of public schools in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 20%)
- Reading/Language Arts Proficiency Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 20%)
- Graduation Rate Highest graduation rate (Top 10%)
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 20%)
- Westmont High School's student population of 1,615 students has grown by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 70 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||1,615 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||70 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Westmont High School is ranked within the top 20% of all 9,602 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 23:1 has increased from 22:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1631 out of 9602 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Campbell Union High School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Los Gatos Rolling Hills Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 1,024 student
1585 More Ave.
Los Gatos, CA 95030
(408)364-4235 0.3 5-8 1,024
- San Jose Forest Hill Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 646 students
4450 Mccoy Ave.
San Jose, CA 95130
(408)364-4279 0.5 K-5 646
- Saratoga Marshall Lane Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 551 students
14114 Marilyn Ln.
Saratoga, CA 95070
(408)364-4259 0.7 K-5 551
- San Jose Gussie M. Baker Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 671 students
4845 Bucknall Rd.
San Jose, CA 95130
(408)874-3200 0.9 K-5 671
- Campbell Capri Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 663 students
850 Chapman Ave.
Campbell, CA 95008
(408)364-4260 1.2 K-5 663
What is the best way to evaluate the quality of a public high school? Learn about the data available that helps parents choose a high school based upon how well their graduates perform in college.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.