Westside Elementary School
Westside Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 20%)
- Westside Elementary School's student population of 539 students has declined by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 27 teachers has grown by 17% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||539 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Westside Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 20:1 has decreased from 25:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#8355 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||23:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Coachella Valley Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Coachella Cahuilla Desert Academy Junior High School Grades: 7-8 | 968 students
82-489 Ave. 52
Coachella, CA 92236
(760)398-0097 1.9 7-8 968
- Coachella Coral Mountain Academy Grades: K-6 | 966 students
51-375 Van Buren St.
Coachella, CA 92236
(760)398-3525 2.9 K-6 966
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.