Westview Elementary School
- Westview Elementary School's student population of 301 students has declined by 14% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 26 teachers has grown by 52% over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2004)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 3-5|
|Total Students||301 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Westview Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has decreased from 21:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IL)|
|Overall School Rank||#1691 out of 3,544 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Wood Dale SD 7 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Wood Dale Oakbrook Elementary School Grades: K-2 | 334 students
170 S Wood Dale Rd
Wood Dale, IL 60191
(630)766-6336 0.7 K-2 334
- Wood Dale Early Childhood Education Center Grades: PK | 138 students
543 N Wood Dale Rd
Wood Dale, IL 60191
(630)694-1174 0.9 PK 138
- Itasca Raymond Benson Primary School Grades: PK-2 | 287 students
301 E Washington St
Itasca, IL 60143
(630)773-0554 1.1 PK-2 287
- Addison Partners For Success-old Mill School Grades: 6-12 | 32 students
848 N Mill Rd
Addison, IL 60101
(630)543-4222 1.4 6-12 32
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.