Weyauwega High School
- Weyauwega High School's student population of 265 students has grown by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 21 teachers has grown by 10% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||265 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Weyauwega High School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 2,029 schools in Wisconsin (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WI)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#1373 out of 2029 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Weyauwega-Fremont School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Weyauwega Weyauwega Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 184 students
410 E Ann St
Weyauwega, WI 54983
(920) 867-8860 0.1 6-8 184
- Weyauwega Waupaca County Charter Grades: 5-12 | 7 students
310 E Main St
Weyauwega, WI 54983
(608) 745-5400 0.2 5-12 7
- Fremont Fremont Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 115 students
615 Wolf River Dr
Fremont, WI 54940
(920) 867-8065 4.9 PK-5 115
- Waupaca Waupaca Learning Center Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 636 students
1515 Shoemaker Rd
Waupaca, WI 54981
(715) 258-4141 7.0 PK-4 636
Gangs, drugs, and guns may be more prevalent on public school campuses than parents think. Learn about the high percentage of public school students who are exposed to these dangers each day – and what parents can do to protect their kids.
President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative aims to improve academic opportunities for students of color, especially African-American boys.
Learn about how public schools across the country are mandating community service hours in order to graduate.