White Deer Elementary School
White Deer Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Texas for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 10%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 10%)
- Reading Language/Arts Proficiency Highest reading language/arts proficiency (Top 20%)
- White Deer Elementary School's student population of 215 students has declined by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 17 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||215 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- White Deer Elementary School is ranked within the top 10% of all 7,953 schools in Texas (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2016-17 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#757 out of 7953 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||90-94%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||85-89%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||15:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||White Deer ISD School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- White Deer White Deer High School Grades: 7-12 | 151 students
604 S Doucette
White Deer, TX 79097
(806)883-2311 0.2 7-12 151
- Skellytown Spring Creek School Grades: K-10 | 103 students
9849 Fm 2171
Skellytown, TX 79080
(806)273-6791 9.7 K-10 103
- Pampa Lamar Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 607 students
1234 S Nelson
Pampa, TX 79065
(806)669-4880 12.5 PK-5 607
- Groom Grandview-hopkins Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 44 students
11676 Fm 293
Groom, TX 79039
(806)669-3831 12.6 K-6 44
- Pampa P L C-pampa Learning Center Grades: 10-12 | 37 students
400 N Faulkner
Pampa, TX 79065
(806)669-4750 13.2 10-12 37
Schools all over the country have closed their doors to slow the spread of COVID-19, forcing educators and parents to switch to online learning strategies. Read on to learn where to start with homeschooling and for helpful resources for learning at home.
As public schools in the United States continue to increase in their racial, ethnic, economic, and religious diversity, some districts need to rethink their holiday celebrations in a manner that is inclusive and respectful of all people.
As schools around the country close for two weeks or more, parents find themselves asking some tough questions. Read on to learn about the current and future impact of COVID-19 on students in public schools.