White Pine Charter School
- White Pine Charter School's student population of 449 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 21 teachers has grown by 10% over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||449 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- White Pine Charter School's student:teacher ratio of 21:1 has decreased from 24:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (ID)|
|Overall School Rank||#117 out of 656 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||WHITE PINE CHARTER SCHOOL INC. School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Idaho Falls Falls Valley Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 532 students
2455 Virlow Street
Idaho Falls, ID 83401
(208)525-4455 0.8 PK-6 532
- Idaho Falls Hillview Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 466 students
3075 Teton Street
Idaho Falls, ID 83406
(208)525-4460 1.0 PK-6 466
- Idaho Falls Hillcrest High School Grades: 9-12 | 1610 students
2800 Owens Street
Idaho Falls, ID 83406
(208)525-4429 1.2 9-12 1610
Great school with a record of great students. there are many extracurriculars and spanish, music,art, and P.E.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - magen
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.