Will Rogers Elementary School
- Will Rogers Elementary School's student population of 468 students has declined by 11% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 28 teachers has declined by 24% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||468 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Will Rogers Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has increased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (OK)|
|Overall School Rank||#1221 out of 1,678 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||BURNS FLAT-DILL CITY School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Burns Flat Burns Flat-dill City High School Grades: 9-12 | 131 students
306 South Hwy 44
Burns Flat, OK 73624
(580)562-4846 0.9 9-12 131
- Canute Canute Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 297 students
216 East Walk Street
Canute, OK 73626
(580)472-3295 7.4 PK-8 297
- Cordell Cordell High School Grades: 10-12 | 127 students
606 East Third St
Cordell, OK 73632
(580)832-3420 11.5 10-12 127
- Elk City Northeast Elementary School Grades: 1-2 | 271 students
301 E Country Club
Elk City, OK 73644
(580)225-0194 13.7 1-2 271
- Elk City 8th And 9th Grade Center Grades: 7-9 | 428 students
400 N Boone
Elk City, OK 73644
(580)225-0476 14.1 7-9 428
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.