William Lee Hastings Elementary School
- William Lee Hastings Elementary School's student population of 706 students has grown by 35% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 40 teachers has grown by 29% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||706 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||40 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- William Lee Hastings Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has increased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#5892 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||15:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||DUNCANVILLE ISD School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Houston Zoe Learning Academy - Ambassador Campus Grades: PK-6 | 137 students
202 W Ctr St Unit B H
Houston, TX 77021
(972)296-3335 0.1 PK-6 137
- Duncanville Mary E Smithey Pace High School Grades: 9-12 | 89 students
502 E Freeman St
Duncanville, TX 75116
(972)708-2470 0.6 9-12 89
- Duncanville Summit Learning Center Grades: 7-12 | 41 students
900 S Cedar Rdg Dr 300a
Duncanville, TX 75137
(972)708-2570 0.6 7-12 41
- Duncanville William H Byrd Middle School Grades: 7-8 | 671 students
1040 W Wheatland Rd
Duncanville, TX 75137
(972)708-3400 0.7 7-8 671
Nearby Homes for Sale
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.