William T. Barron Elementary School
- William T. Barron Elementary School's student population of 403 students has grown by 30% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 26 teachers has grown by 30% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||403 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- William T. Barron Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NH)|
|Overall School Rank||#104 out of 457 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Salem School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Methuen Comprehensive Grammar School Grades: PK-8 | 1115 students
100 Howe Street
Methuen, MA 01844
(978)722-9051 1.3 PK-8 1115
- Salem Dr. L. F. Soule School Grades: K-5 | 221 students
173 South Policy St.
Salem, NH 03079
(603)893-7053 1.9 K-5 221
- Salem Woodbury School Grades: 6-8 | 879 students
206 Main St.
Salem, NH 03079
(603)893-7055 1.9 6-8 879
Nearby Homes for Sale
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.