Williston Middle High School
- Williston Middle High School's student population of 1,011 students has grown by 88% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 54 teachers has grown by 80% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||1,011 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||54 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Williston Middle High School's student:teacher ratio of 19:1 has increased from 18:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall School Rank||#2396 out of 3,601 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Levy School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Williston Williston Elementary School Grades: 3-5 | 511 students
801 S Main St
Williston, FL 32696
(352)528-6030 0.7 3-5 511
- Archer Archer Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 506 students
14533 Sw 170th St
Archer, FL 32618
(352)495-2111 10.1 PK-5 506
- Bronson Levy Learning Academy Grades: 2-12 | 73 students
320 Mongo St
Bronson, FL 32621
(352)486-5388 11.7 2-12 73
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.