Williston Elementary School
- Williston Elementary School's student population of 511 students has grown by 10% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 28 teachers has grown by 12% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 3-5|
|Total Students||511 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Williston Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall School Rank||#1631 out of 3,601 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Levy School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Williston Williston Middle High School Grades: 6-12 | 1011 students
350 Sw 12 Ave
Williston, FL 32696
(352)528-3542 0.7 6-12 1011
- Archer Archer Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 506 students
14533 Sw 170th St
Archer, FL 32618
(352)495-2111 10.8 PK-5 506
- Bronson Levy Learning Academy Grades: 2-12 | 73 students
320 Mongo St
Bronson, FL 32621
(352)486-5388 12.2 2-12 73
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.