Joyce M. Bullock Elementary School
- Joyce M. Bullock Elementary School's student population of 555 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 32 teachers has declined by 5% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-2|
|Total Students||555 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Joyce M. Bullock Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Levy School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest high school, middle school, and elementary school to Joyce M. Bullock Elementary School is Williston Middle High School (0.1 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Williston Williston Middle High School Grades: 6-12 | 1011 students
350 Sw 12 Ave
Williston, FL 32696
(352)528-3542 0.1 6-12 1011
- Williston Williston Elementary School Grades: 3-5 | 511 students
801 S Main St
Williston, FL 32696
(352)528-6030 0.6 3-5 511
- Archer Archer Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 506 students
14533 Sw 170th St
Archer, FL 32618
(352)495-2111 10.2 PK-5 506
- Bronson Levy Learning Academy Grades: 2-12 | 73 students
320 Mongo St
Bronson, FL 32621
(352)486-5388 11.8 2-12 73
I think JBE is a wonderful school. The teachers are amazing. They are very caring teachers that actually care about my children. When my family was having difficulties with my daughter concerning her health,they were very supportive and offered financial help to us. Thankfully we didn't need any help. Overall this is the best school ever. I wish my children could go to this school until 12th grade.
- Posted by Parent - abroo
Nearby Homes for Sale
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.