Willow Glen Primary School
Willow Glen Primary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Wisconsin for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 10%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 10%)
- Reading Language/Arts Proficiency Highest reading language/arts proficiency (Top 5%)
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 20%)
- Willow Glen Primary School's student population of 252 students has declined by 13% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 18 teachers has declined by 5% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-3|
|Total Students||252 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Willow Glen Primary School is ranked within the top 10% of all 2,029 schools in Wisconsin (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2016-17 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has decreased from 18:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WI)|
|Overall School Rank (16-17)||#108 out of 2029 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-69%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-79%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Saint Francis School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint Francis Deer Creek Intermediate Grades: 4-8 | 354 students
3680 S Kinnickinnic Ave
Saint Francis, WI 53235
(414)482-8400 0.7 4-8 354
- Cudahy Lincoln Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 265 students
4416 S Packard Ave
Cudahy, WI 53110
(414)294-2930 0.9 PK-5 265
- Milwaukee Clement Avenue Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 462 students
3666 S Clement Ave
Milwaukee, WI 53207
(414)294-1500 1.2 PK-8 462
- Saint Francis Saint Francis High School Grades: 9-12 | 542 students
4225 S Lake Dr
Saint Francis, WI 53235
(414)747-3600 1.3 9-12 542
President Obama’s recent address included infrastructure funding for renovating schools. We’ll look at the plan overall and some of the states that would benefit from the plan.
Schools all over the country have closed their doors to slow the spread of COVID-19, forcing educators and parents to switch to online learning strategies. Read on to learn where to start with homeschooling and for helpful resources for learning at home.
As schools around the country close for two weeks or more, parents find themselves asking some tough questions. Read on to learn about the current and future impact of COVID-19 on students in public schools.