Willow Springs Elementary School
- Willow Springs Elementary School's student population of 393 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 35 teachers has grown by 12% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||393 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Willow Springs Elementary School is ranked within the top 50% of all 3,672 schools in Illinois (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IL)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#1749 out of 3672 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Willow Springs 108 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- La Grange Pleasantdale Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 437 students
8100 School St
La Grange, IL 60525
(708) 246-4700 1.5 PK-4 437
- Hickory Hills Glen Oaks Elementary School Grades: 2-5 | 689 students
9045 S 88th Ave
Hickory Hills, IL 60457
(708) 233-6800 1.6 2-5 689
- Justice Frank A Brodnicki Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 699 students
8641 W 75th St
Justice, IL 60458
(708) 496-8716 1.9 K-6 699
- Willowbrook Pleasantdale Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 392 students
7450 Wolf Rd
Willowbrook, IL 60527
(708) 246-3210 1.9 5-8 392
- Justice Geo T Wilkins Junior High School Grades: 7-8 | 582 students
8001 S 82nd Ave
Justice, IL 60458
(708) 496-8708 2.2 7-8 582
Learn about whether or not public school students are prepared to enter into the "real world" upon graduation, and how schools are changing their curriculum to meet changing economic needs.
Many school districts are hiking up the price of school lunches this year. We’ll take a look at some of the reasons for the trend, including the child nutritional bill that President Obama signed into law last year.
There is no denying that being a public school teacher has its challenges, but some are more apparent than others. Keep reading to learn about the top ten challenges facing public school teachers this year.