Quick Stats (2023)
- Grades: 7-12
- Enrollment: 189 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 17:1
- Minority Enrollment: 4%
- Graduation Rate: ≥90% (Top 30% in MN)
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50%
- Math Proficiency: 35-39% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 55-59% (Top 30%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MN Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
35-39% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 45% MN state average), while 55-59% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 53% MN state average).
What is the graduation rate of Win-e-mac Secondary?
The graduation rate of Win-e-mac Secondary is 90%, which is higher than the Minnesota state average of 84%.
How many students attend Win-e-mac Secondary?
189 students attend Win-e-mac Secondary.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
96% of Win-e-mac Secondary students are White, 2% of students are American Indian, and 2% of students are Hispanic.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Win-e-mac Secondary?
Win-e-mac Secondary has a student ration of 17:1, which is higher than the Minnesota state average of 14:1.
What grades does Win-e-mac Secondary offer ?
Win-e-mac Secondary offers enrollment in grades 7-12
What school district is Win-e-mac Secondary part of?
Win-e-mac Secondary is part of Win-E-Mac School District.
Review Win-e-mac Secondary. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities