- The student population of 664 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The teacher population of 44 teachers has declined by 6% over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 4-8|
|Total Students||664 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||44 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has increased from 14:1 over five years.
- The school's diversity score of 0.17 is less than the state average of 0.25. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Pen Argyl Area School District's student population of 1,642 students has decreased by 7% over five years.
- The revenue/student of $14,959 is higher than the state average of $13,538. The district revenue/student has grown by 9% over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $14,099 is higher than the state average of $13,526. The district spending/student has grown by 16% over four years.
|School District Name||Pen Argyl Area School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||1,642||1,497|
|District Total Revenue||$26 MM||$20 MM|
|District Spending||$24 MM||$20 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$14,959||$13,538|
|District Spending / Student||$14,099||$13,526|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Pen ArgylPen Argyl Area High SchoolGrades: 9-12 | 515 students
501 W Laurel Ave
Pen Argyl, PA 18072
NazarethPlainfield Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-3 | 463 students
539 School Rd
Nazareth, PA 18064
BangorWashington Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-4 | 544 students
381 Washington Blvd
Bangor, PA 18013
NazarethBushkill Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-3 | 374 students
960 Bushkill Center Rd
Nazareth, PA 18064
EastonCareer Institute Of Technology High SchoolGrades: 9-12
5335 Kesslersville Road
Easton, PA 18040
I would like a 2123-2014 calendar.
- Posted by Parent - Annes