North Lakeland School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there is 1 public school managed by North Lakeland School District serving 136 students in Manitowish Waters, Wisconsin.
- Minority enrollment is 7% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Wisconsin state average of 29%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 9:1 is less than the state average of 15:1.
North Lakeland School District (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Manitowish Waters North Lakeland Elementary School12686 County Road K
Manitowish Waters, WI 54545
Grades: PK-8 | 136 students
|School District Name||North Lakeland School District|
|# of Schools||1|
|# of Students||136|
|# of Teachers||15|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9|
|# of Male Students||68|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||68|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||1|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||5|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||n/a|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||126|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||4|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||10|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||15|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||17|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||12|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||11|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||6|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||14|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||17|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||18|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||16|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- North Lakeland School District, which is ranked within the top 10% of all 439 school districts in Wisconsin (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of % has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (WI)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $29,969 is higher than the state average of $14,677. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $25,393 is higher than the state average of $14,468. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (WI)|
|Total Revenue||$5 MM||$12 MM|
|Spending||$4 MM||$12 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$29,969||$14,677|
|Spending / Student||$25,393||$14,468|
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.