Saint Croix Central School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 3 public schools managed by Saint Croix Central School District serving 1,577 students in Roberts, Wisconsin.
- Minority enrollment is 6% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Wisconsin state average of 30%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 16:1 is more than the state average of 15:1.
Saint Croix Central School District (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Roberts Saint Croix Central Elementary School202 S Division St
Roberts, WI 54023
Grades: PK-4 | 710 students
- Hammond Saint Croix Central High School1751 Broadway St
Hammond, WI 54015
Grades: 9-12 | 420 students
- Hammond Saint Croix Central Middle School1295 Vine St
Hammond, WI 54015
Grades: 5-8 | 447 students
|School District Name||Saint Croix Central School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||1,577 students|
|# of Teachers||101 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
|# of Male Students||783 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||794 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||2 students|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||16 students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||41 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||10 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||1,485 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||1 students|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||22 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||106|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||111|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||115|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||117|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||117|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||144|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||110|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||112|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||125|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||100|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||103|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||116|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||111|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||90|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Saint Croix Central School District, which is ranked within the top 30% of all 439 school districts in Wisconsin (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 85-89% has decreased from 95% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (WI)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $10,699 in this school district is less than the state average of $14,923. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $9,994 is less than the state average of $14,711. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (WI)|
|Total Revenue||$17 MM||$12 MM|
|Spending||$15 MM||$12 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$10,699||$14,923|
|Spending / Student||$9,994||$14,711|
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.