Washington-Caldwell School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Washington-Caldwell School District serving 169 students in Waterford, Wisconsin.
- Minority enrollment is 10% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Wisconsin state average of 30%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 14:1 is less than the state average of 15:1.
Washington-Caldwell School District (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Waterford Washington Elementary School8937 Big Bend Rd
Waterford, WI 53185
Grades: PK-8 | 169 students
|School District Name||Washington-Caldwell School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||169 students|
|# of Teachers||12 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
|# of Male Students||81 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||88 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||3 students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||8 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||1 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||152 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||5 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||17|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||19|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||19|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||13|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||13|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||12|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||15|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||17|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||26|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||18|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Washington-Caldwell School District, which is ranked within the top 10% of all 439 school districts in Wisconsin (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of % has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (WI)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $16,326 is higher than the state average of $14,923. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $15,858 is higher than the state average of $14,711. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (WI)|
|Total Revenue||$3 MM||$12 MM|
|Spending||$3 MM||$12 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$16,326||$14,923|
|Spending / Student||$15,858||$14,711|
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.