Withrow University High School
- Withrow University High School's student population of 1,210 students has declined by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 53 teachers has grown by 35% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||1,210 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||53 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Withrow University High School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 3,255 schools in Ohio (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 23:1 has decreased from 24:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (OH)|
|Overall School Rank||#3131 out of 3255 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Cincinnati City School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cincinnati Hyde Park School Grades: K-6 | 529 students
3401 Edwards Rd
Cincinnati, OH 45208
(513) 363-2800 0.4 K-6 529
- Cincinnati Mt. Washington Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 399 students
1730 Mears Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45230
(513) 363-3800 0.4 PK-6 399
- Cincinnati Academy Of World Languages Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 529 students
2030 Fairfax Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45207
(513) 363-7800 0.8 PK-8 529
- Cincinnati Williams Avenue Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 322 students
2132 Williams Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45212
(513) 924-2520 0.9 PK-6 322
Should sixth graders be placed in elementary or middle school? We explore the pros and cons of the issue.
Learn 8 ways to guide your conversations with children when discussing high-profile acts of violence in schools.
Traditional Christmas carols, such as "Silent Night," may be sounds of the past on public school campuses. Learn about why schools are banning Christmas carols and how some parents are protesting the changes.