Woodland Elementary School
- Woodland Elementary School's student population of 338 students has declined by 13% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 23 teachers has declined by 8% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||338 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Woodland Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 1,684 schools in Tennessee (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TN)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#887 out of 1684 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||16:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Cannon County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Manchester Deerfield Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 286 students
9123 Woodbury Hwy
Manchester, TN 37355
(931) 570-2652 6.4 PK-5 286
- Woodbury East Side Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 118 students
5658 Mcminnville Hwy
Woodbury, TN 37190
(615) 563-4196 6.4 K-8 118
- Woodbury Woodbury Grammar Grades: PK-8 | 433 students
530 West Adams St
Woodbury, TN 37190
(615) 563-2220 7.7 PK-8 433
- Mcminnville Centertown Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 512 students
376 Warrior Blvd
Mcminnville, TN 37110
(931) 939-2261 8.0 PK-8 512
Amidst the controversy surrounding President Obama's school address, learn about whether or not parents have any rights in choosing who their children's public schools invite as speakers.
Learn about the history of public schools incorporating self-contained classrooms, and whether they are right for your child.
President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative aims to improve academic opportunities for students of color, especially African-American boys.