- The student population of 382 students has declined by 12% over five years.
- The teacher population of 33 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades PK-8|
|Total Students||382 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has decreased from 14:1 over five years.
- The school's diversity score of 0.62 is more than the state average of 0.42. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Woodlynne School District's student population of 382 students has decreased by 12% over five years.
- The revenue/student of $23,701 is higher than the state average of $21,792. The district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $22,451 is higher than the state average of $20,672. The district spending/student has declined by 8% over four years.
|School District Name||Woodlynne School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||382||954|
|District Total Revenue||$10 MM||$21 MM|
|District Spending||$10 MM||$20 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$23,701||$21,792|
|District Spending / Student||$22,451||$20,672|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
CamdenDr. Charles E. Brimm Medical Arts High SchoolGrades: 9-12 | 213 students
1626 Copewood Street
Camden, NJ 08103
OaklynThomas Sharp Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-5 | 165 students
400 Comly Ave
Oaklyn, NJ 08107
CollingswoodMark Newbie Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-5 | 126 students
2 East Browning Rd
Collingswood, NJ 08108
CamdenRiletta Twyne Cream Family SchoolGrades: PK-8 | 373 students
1875 Mulford Street
Camden, NJ 08104
CamdenCooper B. Hatch Family SchoolGrades: 1-8 | 272 students
1875 Park Boulevard
Camden, NJ 08103