- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 176 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 14:1
- Minority Enrollment: 17%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in WY
- Math Proficiency: 30-34% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 45-49% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), WY Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Woods Learning Center's ranking?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
How many students attend Woods Learning Center?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of Woods Learning Center?
What grades does Woods Learning Center offer ?
What school district is Woods Learning Center part of?
Review Woods Learning Center. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities