83116 Wyoming Public High Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there are 2 top public high schools in 83116, Wyoming, serving 257 students.
- Public schools in zipcode 83116 have a diversity score of 0.23, which is lower than the Wyoming average of 0.26.
- Minority enrollment is 12% (majority Hispanic) and the student:teacher ratio is 13:1.
83116, WY Public High Schools (2020)
83116, Wyoming Public Schools (Closed)
- School Location Grades Students
- Diamondville Kemmerer Middle School (Closed 2017)
Grades: 5-8 | 175 students 1310 Antelope St
Diamondville, WY 83116
(307)877-2286 5-8 175
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
As of 2014, nineteen states still allow corporal punishment – spanking and paddling the most common choices – in their public schools. However, some argue that not only are these punishments physically harmful, they also are disproportionately administered to students of color. As a result, House democrats have taken up the issue in a new bill that would ban all forms of corporal punishment nationwide.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.